Revenue Management for Hotels
WHAT IS REVENUE MANAGEMENT
Balance on the edge of the market. When it comes to the market, the only constant is change.
Revenue Management is the ability to make the most of market conditions through dynamic pricing and the harmonious use of sales channels and distribution strategies.
The Revenue Management consultancy and management services for hotels and tourist facilities provided by Franco Grasso’s Revenue Team is based on the study of the best rate according to current and projected market conditions with the sole objective of achieving improvement in results and turnover.
An opportunity for your company
Franco Grasso Revenue Team is the company that first introduced and used the concept of “Hotel Revenue Management” in Italy, shaking up the market and paving the way for all the other companies that have been imitating its methods ever since.
FRANCO GRASSO’S REVENUE TEAM FILLS UP
It fills up hotels. Selling rooms is never difficult. What is difficult is selling them at a profit.
Average Daily Rate and Occupancy are two sides of the same coin. Focusing on Occupancy means filling rooms during mid and low season.
Maximizing. Taking into account the peculiarities and characteristics of the property, we establish the best sell rates every day, we condition the market, we activate a virtuous circle of positive reviews and we increase occupancy and profits.
It fills up the business owner’s pockets. Selling rooms is never difficult. What is difficult is selling them at a profit.
Average Daily Rate and Occupancy are two sides of the same coin. Focusing on Average Daily Rate means enhancing the rooms during high season.
Optimizing. During the best period of the year we are able to make the most of market conditions and sell at the highest rates ever.
It fills up the mind. It is a path of increasing awareness through the fluid dynamics of this market. At all levels, from ownership to management to operational staff, all that is required is the will to approach the new without preconceptions or prejudices.
HOW WE OPERATE
• We assess the property from the viewpoint of data (historical-statistical analysis), strategies (commercial analysis) and sales channels (distribution analysis)
• We develop an initial strategy, the Starting Rate
• The new sales plan is overseen by the team on a day-to-day basis
• Through our software, Revolution Plus, we document and record for future reference every variation in occupancy and production
• Through systematic observation and daily control of every single reservation, the Forecast Manager adjusts the dynamic price, converting unsold rooms into occupied rooms during low season and selling at the highest possible prices during high season.
Pricing adjustments are individually dialed in by a human decision-maker and stem from the experience, knowledge and interpretative skills of the Forecast Manager.
Mixed and flexible formulas.
• A Start-Up cost for the Analysis, the use of the Revolution Plus software and the processing of the Starting Rate
• A monthly fee, consistent with the size of the property, for the update of the sales systems and 24/7 Support
• A variable bonus for the dynamic price management and the achievement of improved results through increased online sales.
For us, confidence and trust in the way we work is what matters: the quotes are always personalized.